I talk, alot
I inform and entertain audiences on the topic of obesity, and inspire those who confront the problem in their lives. If you have a group to whom I could speak, and would like to sample how I present, please visit my YouTube channel, or perhaps see some of my work at Toastmasters. Contact information is here.
"Fat Boy Thin Man"
See the interview on "World News Tonight"
“I [started out] among the skeptics who felt food addiction was a copout. But after meeting Prager and reading his book, my view has shifted.” — JENNIFER LaRUE HUGET, Eat, Drink and Be Healthy columnist, Washington Post
“A compelling description of the process of addiction.” — JOSEPH FRASCELLA, National Institute on Drug Abuse
Blogs to consider
- Appetite for Profit | Michelle Simon
- A 40-Something's Fool's Journey
- Childhood Obesity News | Dr. Robert Pretlow
- Crop To Cuisine
- Find Your Healthy Voice | Meredith Terpeluk
- Food Junkie | Nicole Avena
- Food Politics | Marion Nestle
- Keeping the Pounds Off | Jane Cartelli
- Peach SF | Dana Woldow
- PescoVegetarian Times | Myrna Greenfield
- The Loneliest Planet | Randy Ross
- The Lunch Tray | Bettina Elias Siegel
- The OCD Diaries | Bill Brenner
- Weight Maven | Beth Mazur
- Rudd Sound Bites
- Zoe Harcombe